- The basic type is the Concentric design with either fully lined body and disc or fully lined body and Stainless Steel disc.
- Butterfly valves are available in wafer or double flanged pattern.
- The seal design on the stem has been developed over many years and ensures no leak path past the stem. This is achieved by means of an o-ring, metal washer and flexible carbon washer.
- The Teflon lining has a Silicon rubber backing strip to enable zero leakage between the disc and liner.
- The design is bi-directional with equal sealing ability in either flow direction.
- Standard Concentric designs have pressure ratings of 0.6 Mpa, 1.0 Mpa and 1.6 Mpa.
- A flanged Eccentric design is available for higher pressure ratings of ANSI class 150 (2.0 Mpa) and class 300 (5.0 Mpa).
- Available with Lever, Worm gear operator, Pneumatic or Electric actuator.